A. Pre-incorporation Consulting:-
Pre-incorporation consulting helps to understand the best way to set up business in India i.e. should you start your venture as Incorporation of a foreign company, a foreign subsidiary company, a Branch office or just a Marketing office. We will advise you on pros and cons of each, keeping in mind various factors, such as ease of operations, Taxability, Funding movement and various legal restriction, which will help you to make a better-informed decision. Pre-incorporation brainstorming is a must before you start to create your footprint in India.
B. Market Survey and research:-
We conduct related survey and research to vouch for the assumption based on which you are trying to start a business in India. It is a well knows fact that a survey or proper research is the best way to test the water before venturing it. It will help to have a realistic assumption and create a more practical business-launching plan and helps to avoid costly mistakes. We use different models to conduct a survey on your target population and provide in-depth and detailed reporting to get the best understanding of market along with practical inputs to help you to make informed decisions.
C. Transaction Advisory:-
In case you are looking forward to undertaking any transactions such as import or export or any projects in India from Japan and need to understand on various tax and compliance implications on the said transactions. We can undertake Transaction advisory to clear doubts and provide an in-depth report on the said transactions. Pre Transaction advisory is a must from an expert firm to avoid any unpleasant surprises from tax department of India.
Business incorporation Services
A. Incorporation and Registration:-
After due understanding of your business objectives we can recommend you to set a legal entity which matches the business criteria, at the same time that should be easy to operate and offer best tax structure. In India you can set up your venture with any of the following legal status: –
- Wholly owned subsidiary company: – This is one of the most common way to set up business in India from Japan, A Wholly owned subsidiary company offers complete control on the business entity at the same time it can work in perfect tandem with parent company. A subsidiary company will be perfect for
- Setting up Indian Arm of a Japan parent company
- Setting Up a Marketing Company to procure orders from India
- A manufacturing unit under license of parent company
- Setting up a outsourcing unit for Engineering, Design, Software and other back office operations
- Set up a Procurement office to procure, Raw material or parts from India
- Setting up Limited Liability Partnership and Joint ventures: – This works best when your are planning to enter into a joint venture with any Indian business entity as a Partner. This gives Joint venture a legal status and secure both partner’s interest at the same time, by complying with mandatory compliances. This legal structure is best for
- Joint venture projects
- Limited period projects with an Indian Company
- Joint development projects
- Joint Sales and marketing projects
- Outsourcing of marketing, Design, Distribution or other activities to an Indian entity where control and secrecy both are important
- Indian Branch office/Liaison Office/ Project Office set up: – In Case you want to experiment first before entering full-fledged. Setting up a limited purpose Branch office can serve the only limited purpose. A branch office can not undertake full business activity and company need to appoint an Indian representative who resides in India to undertake all compliances as mentioned above a Branch office can work as a Liaison office or Project office.
Business Operations and Compliance Support Services
A. Business Mandatory Registration:-
Post foreign company registration, We also advise and undertake various other registrations and government certification such as Goods and Services tax registrations, labor licenses, Industrial Licenses, Export and Import related licenses etc.
B. Year on year tax compliances:-
We can also provide complete tax related compliances, return filing and certifications for the company in India including transaction advisory.
C. Accounting and Compliance Outsourcing:-
We undertake complete accounting and related compliance related outsourcing including MIS and other reporting to parent company on a fix monthly retainer-ship fees. With a dedicated team to handle outsourcing assignments, we are one of India’s leading online outsourcing services provider for to Accounts and compliance outsourcing.
D. The foreign company representative in India:-
Foreign companies looking for a local representative, local Support, a subsidiary company set up in India, Administrative set up assignments.
Why Japan Companies are best suited to start business in India
- India is biggest user of Japanese made Electronics Items and Cars and other machineries.
- Brand acceptability i.e. Brand for company is already there, which can help other Japanese Brands to establish easily in India.
- Friendly and stable India-Japan bilateral relations.
- Availability of trained Indian manpower and growing consumption Ideal for Manufacturing or assembly plant set up in India.
- Speedy adoption of many products from Japan, Many established businesses are quickly becoming acceptable and profitable in India.
- India being one of the fastest developing countries offers best growth opportunities for small and medium business of Japan.
Business opportunities for Japan Companies in India
- Setting up a Design, Software or process outsourcing center.
- Selling products by importing and using e-commerce platforms
- Setting up Marketing and sales centers
- Setting up Liaising Branch
- Setting up manufacturing facilities with License to manufacture from parent company and sell using e-commerce platform
- Defense related manufacturing in association with make in India program of India.
- Setting up Franchisee chains
Why AKT Associates
India is a forest of opportunities you need a guide to get your destination without getting lost. AKT Associates provide consultancy services for such wide range of above-mentioned assignments. For example, Foreign company registration, Incorporation of foreign company subsidiary, New business set up in India, foreign company representative, pre-investment counseling, or other studies, detailed design, contract preparation, and project supervision. We provide expert advice and help to foreign entities for starting & managing different type of companies, ventures in above-mentioned areas.we also work as a representative of foreign entities in India
Any business Project needs to harness better business models to overcome shortcomings of the past and current challenges. AKT Associates draws on profound experience across industries to help financial services institutions in every region, find innovative ways to optimize processes, reduce back-office costs, align IT, manage risks, capture the economic benefits of building loyal customers, and plan for evolving competitive and regulatory landscapes.