Limited Liability Partnership Registration
1. Application for Digital signature
2. Application for Director Identification Number (DIN)
3. Application for Name Approval
4. Drafting & Signing of Partnership deed
5. Filing of Required documents
6. Issue of Certificate of incorporation
7. PAN Card Application
8. TAN Card Application
- Pan Card of Partners
- Aadhar card of Partners
- Any Utility Bill/ Electricity Bill/Mobile Bill
- Registered Address Proof
- Six possible Names of Proposed LLP
- Comparatively less cost of formation
- Lower cost of operation
- Corporate identity with limited liability
- Lower cost of compliance
- Easy winding up
- Best option for professionals who want to extend professional services
- Pre incorporation advise whether a LLP is suitable for your business
- A professional drafting of partnership deed to ensure no complication in future
- Advise on mandatory and unnecessary compliance to further reduce your cost of compliance
- Complete support and guidance for Pre to post incorporation compliance
- Up to 75% less fees as compared to any reputed firm
- Privilege Support & Guidance by Email, AKT Help desk & Face to face guidance on Skype
- Rs 3000 discount in the next year Annual filing that making your LLP formation cost lower by 3000
- A professional drafting of Partnership deed to ensure no complication in future
- End to End services from drafting the documents to post incorporation services
Compare Your Options
|Proprietorship||Partnership||LLP||One Person Company||Private Limited Company|
|Easy of operation||Easy||Moderate||Moderate||Slightly Complicated||Slightly Complicated|
|Cost of Compliance||Low||Moderate||Moderate||High||High|
Let It Clear The Confusion
How much Minimum Capital Required for Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) ?
One Lakh Rs is minimum capital to LLP
Do I need to maintain this one Lakh Rs in our LLP Account?
No, Once company is formed and money is deposited in Private Limited Company , for share allotment , the money can be used for any business purpose and no need to maintain the balance in Bank Account.
Can I form a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) only on my name?
To form a LLP at least two promoters will be required, However you can form One Person Company, In case you want to form a company in which you hold all shares.
We want to Start up a Business in which we are looking for Investors, Which form of Business will be most appropriate ?
Private Limited Company will be most appropriate for startups who are looking to raise capital for their venture, as only in Pvt Ltd Company you can easily keep investors and management separately, However If finance is not the immediate requirement then LLP will be more better option. To understand further this concept contact our experts.
Once name approved , can we use this name for Business?
Until you don’t receive Certificate of Incorporation (COI) You can not use the name to get into any business transactions, Any Pre- Incorporation agreement or work will be personal liability of partners.
In what type of Business LLP is better Option then forming a Private Limited Company?
LLP is smart option where the main objective is to provide professional services, Such as Lawyers , Medical, Clinic, Consulting, Extending Loan facility, Clearing & Forwarding. In nutshell where business require light capital investment but more service offering is required.
How LLP is better option then Private Limited?
Limited Liability Partnership is in fact a light version of Private limited company, It enjoys easier compliance, Easy to incorporate and easy to dissolve as compared to a private limited company.
Real People, Real Feedback
Have been filing my returns through AKT since the last 3 years. Very friendly, prompt staff and convenient too.
Shri Vatsa Diwakar
AKT has a very professional and trustworthy approach towards solving client problems and meeting IT requirements.
Deepak Kumar Verma
I am satisfied with the services provided by them. Got good guidance and co-operation. Friendly to the clients.
Madhav Y Lawate
They are providing good support.
Why AKT Associates
We are handling more than 1500+ successful clients and providing them with services which covers Legal, Technical, Taxation and other business compliance part. That all says a lot on our ways of working and our expertise in the area.
Experience- That Matters
At AKT associates we have been our client’s obvious choice since more than 20 years. For serving you with the best results we use our experience of decades which has exposed us with deep understand
Efficiency-That reflects in everything
With a strong team which comprises of experts with qualification like CA, CS, MBA & LLB and they will all available with the wholesome result, with dedicated customer service team and support staff. We are always there to execute your work efficiently
Cost- That saves a Lot
We touch the top position not just because we are the best in what we do but also because we know the value of your time and money. We know the value of your time so all the work by AKT Associates is performed on time and at around 70% less cost in comparison to all the other leading firms of the market that too without compromising on the quality aspect.
Conveniences-That says a Lot
The services of the firm are performed and delivered by using the cutting edge technology which makes the AKT Associates always available & deliver services right in your email. So it doesn’t matter where you are because we are always at your finger tips.